Friday, April 3, 2009

Day31

Had APPG lessons in the morning. Mr Ma returned us our theory test 1 papers. Was quite satisfied with my results =) However, I must not be complacent as the final theory test is approaching soon, and I still do not know anything about APPG from chapter 5 to 7 =x

I'm part of the 81 clan!My favourite number because KB81. LOL

There was no afternoon lessons today. SHIOK! Went back hostel, wanted to sleep at first, but thinking of my incomplete APPG project...I decided not to. Was rushing my project before going out for lunch at the 'fake KFC' again. After eating at the 'fake KFC', went to the authentic KFC to buy egg tarts. I think I'm addicted to the egg tarts which they sell here in China. They just taste simply delicious.

At the KFC, I observed that the staff efficiency is quite slow as compared to the KFC in Singapore. The staff in China KFC are shouting to each other the orders of each customer. To me, it just seemed that there was no organisation and it was chaotic behind the ordering countering.

Went to the big supermarket opposite to buy some stuffs back to hostel. Our food supply is running LOW. Stock up on stuffs like Dove chocolate. After that, went to the clubhouse to play table tennis. Was quite bored at first because table tennis just isn't my sport. However, the more I play, I felt more comfortable and used to table tennis. Yet, I think I seriously have no talent in table tennis.




Went out of school to fried buns (jian bao) for dinner. We also went to the bakery to buy bread for breakfast. Sick of the you tiao we ate everyday. LOL. Most importantly, our main aim at the bakery is to buy the cake which we had wanted to buy but did not for the past few days. It cost us only 10 RMB. It's just too cheap to resist! Went back to the dorm to savour the cake. In my opinion, it tasted not bad, thought it wasn't reall that tasty. But well, you get what you pay for.



Learnt something today. Okay, it's not surprising that the Chinese here also have the Qing Ming Festival, no difference from our Singaporean Chinese. However, Qing Ming festival is considered as a public holiday for the Chinese students here in China. They do not need to attend school on that specific day. How I wish Singapore also adopt this policy =D

No comments:

Post a Comment